Welcome to my "Behind the scenes" course where I will teach you everything I learned in the past 3 years making more than 300 videos while I edit a 1-minute video AND a full VLOG from begin to end. Also I'll teach you how to have faster success on YouTube!
- a. Organizing and importing your videos (4:03)
- b. Placing videos in logical order (2:07)
- c. Rough cut and camera techniques explained (31:57)
- d. Defining the story of the video (16:07)
- e. Polishing the video (16:32)
- f. Finishing and exporting (5:27)
- g. Created video (for your future reference) (0:59)
- a. What to expect (0:43)
- b. Importing from multiple cameras (3:28)
- c. Structuring your videos to a story (19:03)
- d. Structuring your B-roll (4:53)
- e. Creating Mini Stories P1 (Time Lapse + Fast Forwarding) (19:53)
- f. Creating Mini Stories P2 (SlowMotion + Zoom) (29:18)
- g. Polishing the audio (1:06)
- h. Adding music and stabilization (25:06)
- i. Final touches (15:25)
- j. Created video (for your reference) (3:24)
Hi, I’m Huub from Huub Vlogs
For more than 3 years I’ve been daily editing videos and it’s been one long learning process.
When I started out making videos, the only thing I wanted was to work together with a big YouTuber and see how he or she makes videos so that I could learn from that and create my own style.
This never happened in the beginning because nobody wanted to show me around as I was not interesting for them. After my channel grew over 50.000 followers I started to meet many other YouTubers and do collaborations with them. I already had developed my own style, but seeing how other YouTubers worked by filming a video together and seeing how they edited their video, always opened up my eyes for new ways of working and changed my own style a little.
Experiencing how others work also saved me time of trying out things myself that they already know doesn’t work.
I created a course with all the knowledge I have now, that would've helped myself so much when I was starting out
Van Life VLOGS